WITHDRAWAL PROCEDURE FOR INDIVIDUAL AND CORPORATE CLIENTS
1. An online withdrawal request is required. This is made available on the client portal, under the
Withdrawal menu. The request option is only available when the account has been verified and holds the
2. Withdrawals are processed via the same method used for deposit. In cases where this is not possible the
Company may suggest an alternative method, provided that the necessary proof of account ownership is
3. Withdrawals can be requested anytime but requests after 18:00 GMT+3 will be processed the next
business day. For mobile money withdrawals the turnaround time is one (1) working day from the date
of receipt of the request.
4. For bank wire transfer processing time can take up to 3-5 working days.
5. The minimum amount for withdrawal through bank is USD 100 while that of mobile money is 5USD.
6. International transfers take 3-6 working days depending on the banking procedure of the beneficiary
7. Once the withdrawal request is approved, the amount will be automatically deducted from the client’s
account and reducing the free margin available to trade and maintain any open positions.
8. It is the client’s responsibility to always ensure that the account holds enough margin to maintain open
9. GF Markets LLC is not responsible for position(s) that are liquidated due to a withdrawal request.
10. GF Markets LLC is not responsible or liable for withdrawals because a client has shared their portal
password with someone else. Please keep your password safe and secure.
11. The portal account holder must also be the beneficiary of the withdrawal request. GF Markets LLC does
not accept any third-party payments.
12. For corporate account, the beneficiary bank account must be in the name of the company and only the
authorized signatory can request for withdrawal unless there is a given Special Power of Attorney to an
agent or representative.
13. For Joint Accounts, withdrawal request made through portal is deemed agreed by all account holders.
14. Once the withdrawal request is approved, it can no longer be cancelled. Client will receive an email once
the request is acknowledged and approved by the payment department of GF Markets.
15. GF Markets LLC reserves the right to reject a withdrawal request if any of the following applies:
Trading account has a pending credit
Account balance is no longer sufficient
The performed trading activity is under investigation due to suspicion of system manipulation or
Client has failed to provide the required information
16. In case you are not 100% satisfied with our services and products you can apply for a return request using
the Complaint Handling Procedure available on our website.
17. Please note that you are entitled to a return of any funds available and not used for the purposes of online
trading via you GF Markets LLC trading account.
18. All personal information, payment details and documents provided by the client are managed in